Transform and optimise your LinkedIn profile to ensure that you are making important connections and attracting your ideal clients.
Develop a LinkedIn Company page that will showcase your business and your people and expand your reach to the right business partners and clients.
LinkedIn is the premier Social Media outlet for Business. If you want to enhance you profile as an architect for both future employers, and to attract clients you need to master the power of LinkedIn. In this 1 hour session we take you through:
1. What is your personal brand and why is it important?
2. How to improve your profile.
3. How to use LinkedIn to find new clients or business partners.
4. How to make connections in LinkedIn that will help you gain free PR and raise your profile.
5. How to make the most out of your connections and sharing content on LinkedIn.
6. How to use a company page vs personal profile.
*THOSE WISHING TO CLAIM FORMAL CPD POINTS WILL NEED TO COMPLETE A SHORT QUIZ AFTER THE EVENT.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): This professional development activity has been designed to meet the CPD needs of architects. If this session does meet your CPD needs according to the CPD Rules you may claim 1 CPD unit for each hour of attendance (breaks not included).
**THIS WEBINAR WILL BE RECORDED - THOSE THAT CAN'T ATTEND LIVE WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE RECORDING